Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Cafe Crema's








Leader - Jared
Last Friday,  we went to the Cafe Crema”s, because I have been there before, it’s really impressed me, so I highly recommend to my group. It was raining when we at there, but there are still full of people, but all of them are very quite, also it smell really good inside.

We order the hot chocolate, cappuccino, american and a pice of these cake, all of them all taste really good. I really like that place, it’s really a good place for people to meet or study.

Expert - Yvette
After continuous comparison, we finally decide to go to the coffee crema's.First, we checked the way to coffee camera and it is near coralville. When we arrived here, it was raining.The boss is a lovely Korean girl and the warm decoration let us forget the bad weather.Then we chose our best favor of coffee.I chose a cup of hot chocolate because of the cold weather and we shared a piece of cheese cake.Unfortunately, they did not offer Cappuccino cake on that day.But the cheese cake is delicious as well and we would order a Cappuccino cake to taste in the future.Finally, we talking about something happened recently and back to our home.This is a nice experience for me!

Reviewer - Zakiah
     Caffe Crema is wonderful place. It has some space between the tables. I don't like drink coffee, but the smell is very beautiful. It likes good but I didn't like it.The server was very good becouse we didn't wait a lot of time. The place is very clean looks like amazing place. The cafe has a lot of type of coffee and dessert such as cup cake, and cookies. It was quiet place, so we enjoyed to listen some classical music. I like this place when I go another time ,I will try another things.

Compare-Yu
Cafe Crema's environment is peaceful and quietly. In there I ordered Americano which I always order in coffee shop because I think it is the good and easy one to compare which coffee shop is better. Comparing with Starbucks the coffee of Cafe Crema is not better because the Americano in Cafe Crema is not very intriguing and tasteless. I like a little bit bitter and with full aroma Americano. I also tried the cheesecake, and it tastes very thick but not greasy. It's a pity that we did not eat the tiramisu that my friend said very delicious.

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't been to this coffee shop yet! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a cheese cake. I like cheese cake. You know guys, your description and the pictures made me excited to go there. I hope get chance to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very delicious. I will go there when I have leisure time. By the way, one quetions is that what is a person's consumption probably?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks very delicious! I think if I have a chance I will go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you.. Just stuff..However, cafe looks like interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this coffee! There is a heart on the top! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete