Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Atlas Restaurant & Bar





On Tuesday during the lunch break, my group and I went to Atlas Restaurant & Bar. It was not far from our building, so it take about six minutes to be there. We smelled the food as soon as we arrived there.it was really good. Also the decoration for the restaurant is amazing. It is very clean and organized. The waitress give us a table for four people. Then, we made our order. Tallis and I ordered the same thing which is Buffalo Chicken Burrito, and Elbert ordered Thai Chicken Burrito. Also Yu ordered Thai Chicken Satay Salad. While we were waiting for our food to be ready, I took a look around the restaurant. The restaurant was not crowded, so that make think that the food may not that good. When the food were served and I started to eat, I changed my idea because I was really delicious.

Leader – by Ahmed.


Today, we went to the restaurant we chose last week, the name is Atlas Grill& Bar and if you ask me whether they make delicious food I will tell you that I do not know. Because I think I order a wrong food, the Tai burrito, at least to me. First, after you seat, waiter will give you a menu to let you choose what you want to eat. Than what you need to do is look it carefully and do not just pick one easily just like I did today. Maybe you want to order something to drink, it is ok there of course. Than you just wait for a moment, waiter will give what you ordered before. I have to say that the material in this burrito is fresh and healthy, but I am not used to that taste actually. Yu’s choice is better than mine, so you can ask her what the name of the food she chose is. At last, after you feel full, you just ask the waiter to check. REMEMBER, discover credit card can not be used in this restaurant. Hope everyone eats there has a great time.

Expert – by Elbert.


This week we go to the restaurant which named Atlas Grill&Bar. It’s an American food restaurant and the menu very easy and clear to understand. The waiters in there is friendly and kind. We ordered three burritos and one salad. I like salad very much so I ordered the Thai flavor salad, it tastes pretty good. Vegetables are not only fresh but also crispy and chicken on the top is tender. This salad is big size and it with a special sauce that tastes like peanut and curry. The price of the food is average not too high. I will try another salad next time!

Reviewer – by Yu.


This time our group went to the restaurant named Atlas grill&bar. It's pretty beautiful both outside and inside. The blue and white wall make it seems located beside the sea. The environment is quite cozy. After we went in, we ordered the food we want. I picked the chicken burrito. The chicken in it is delicious. And there is something I don’t know the name in that burrito are yummy too. Waitress in the restaurant are very nice and lovely. I think it’s a good place to hang out with friends next time.

Comparer – by Tallis.

12 comments:

  1. It's looks delicious! But I'm sorry Ahmed ordered wrong food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What exactly did Ahmed order? I wanna know! I definitely want to go to Atlas now!

      Delete
  2. LOL! It looks very good! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the food? It looks delicious. At the beginning our group decided to go to this restaurant, but one of our group members disagreed about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel bad for Albert, and Yu's order looks fancy! Why Tallis have only half of the face lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel bad for Albert, and Yu's order looks fancy! Why Tallis have only half of the face lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks delicious! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks good, I want to go there next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks so delicious, I hope you guys have enjoyed your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks really nice, hope I can go there for once.

    ReplyDelete