Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Currier Hall


Leader: Ibrahim

Friday, November 13th, 2015 was the day I and my group, Cathy, Jisoo, and Yvette decided to go to have fun in Currier Hall and play Pool. Our classes are in the Blank Honor Center, and Currier Hall is so close to it, so it was easy for us to go there after finishing classes. After we finished our classes, we decided to go for lunch first and then go to play pool. While the Burge Hall is very close that is between BHC and Currier Hall, we went to the Burge Hall for lunch together. After the delicious lunch we had, we moved directly to the Currier Hall where Cathy is living. As we entered the building, we went to the reception table, and there were a lot of people who are enrolled newly in the university. Cathy was who signed for billiards stuff balls and cues because she has tried that before since she is living there. The place was quiet, and no body was there except us. We spent very nice time there. I should go again with my friends. Having fun can release the life pressure.

Reviewer: Cathy

Last week my group mates and I went to Currier which is my dorm to play pool. Currier is next to Burge that means that it is not far from BHC. If you want to play it after class, you can go Currier. It is easy to borrow the pool. You can just use your student ID card to borrow. The advantage of this place is that it is not far from our class and you can come whenever you want. However, the disadvantage of it is that there are only two tables to play. If there are so many people want to play it, you have to wait for a long time. While even if it has disadvantage, it is a good place for you to have fun. You can play pool with your friends here. Wish all of you will have a good time here.

Expert: Yvette 

Last Friday our group went to the pool in the Currier Hall after class. First, Cathy went to her dorm to bring her group member’s card which could make us borrow the pool from the desk. Then we brought the cues and balls to the table. Jisoo and I played eight-ball which means we should hit the black eight ball finally. Jisoo is really good at playing pool. Sometimes I play the pool with my friends in the Petersen Hall, and I think it is a good activity for us to relax. This kind of activity does not depend on the weather or any other reasons. If you want, you can enjoy it no matter when and where. It also does not need many energies like playing basketball. Hence, I consider it is a suitable sport for both girls and boys. Finally, we return the balls to the desk and I think all of us obtained an unforgettable Friday afternoon.

Comparer: Jisoo

Our group members went to the Currier dorm’s pool table to play the pool on November 13rd, 2015. I liked the place because it was pretty clean and there were not very many people around, so when I compare to other place’s pool table it was really quite and clean. I mostly go to IMU pool table to play the pool with friends, but after I knew Currier dorm’s pool table I am going to start go there to play the pool with friends now. Currier’s pool table was fresh looking and newish looking than IMU’s pool table. I assume that not very many people use Currier’s pool table. For all, we had fun and enjoyed playing pool together.

4 comments:

  1. I know this place! I lived there in the first semester. I think it is a good place for you guys to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this place! I lived there in the first semester. I think it is a good place for you guys to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who won the game ? we should play together next time, and I will beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that you guys had so mush fun there.... I wanna go there too!

    ReplyDelete