Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Takanami restaurant











Leader by Fatimah:
Yesterday, I went with my classmates to Takanami restaurant at 5 p.m. It was in Iowa Ave in downtown, so it was easy to find. The restaurant was so beautiful, quiet, and clean. We have chosen this restaurant to eat sushi. The menu was so complicated, and I couldn't understand anything. Therefore, I let Aurora choose for me. The sushi and the other dishes we ordered were so delicious. The sushi was one of the best I ever eat. We enjoyed our dinner and talked about different topics. It was a lovely dinner! 

Reviewer by Lin:
         Today we have been Takamani restaurant for supper. I have been there at 4:55 P.M and the restaurant is not open until 5, so we have to wait for 5 minute. The decoration of the restaurant is not similar with the sushi restaurant in China, and you can’t tell it is a Japanese restaurant if only look from outside. The other thing surprises me that they don’t have a conveyer which you can found in almost every sushi restaurant in China. We have ordered several different sushis, and it taste awesome, not much different which what I have in China expect for I have a hard time to understand the Menu…..  


Expert by Aurora:
    Today, our group went to Takanami that is a good place to eat Japanese food. I ate it before several times with my friends. The food is delicious and the environment is good. When we arrived, we waited near the door, then the waiter who brought the menu led us to the table. First, we ordered the water. After few minutes, we decided what we want to eat. Second, we ordered PHO, Eel rice and some sushi. We were waiting dinner while we were talking about Thanksgiving. After about 15 minutes, all of our dinner was ready. The waiter helped us to take a picture. Finally, we shared our dinner together. I had a good time with our group. It is also a good place for date, especially for Jisoo.


comparer by Jared,
   Today, Our group went to the Takanami restaurant at 5 p.m. It was my first time go there, it really impressed me. The restaurant inside are beautiful, quiet, and the waiters there are very nice. Compare to the sushi restaurant in China, I have to say both of them have their own advantages. Chinese sushi restaurant menu has really clear description, also with the picture to make sure you understand what the meal is. But for the Takanami's, our group really have a hard time to understand the menu, because it only have the name of the sushi, so its hard for us to know what does it look like. Last, Takanami has some really nice cooked sushi that I have never eaten before, compare to Chinese Sushi restaurant, they only have the raw sushi that need to eat with mustard. Takanami is really a good place to eat if you never try cooked sushi before, and also you can bring your friends or date here.

11 comments:

  1. I've never tried the sushi before, but it looks delicious. The picture make me excited to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time our "Google map" can go there together!

      Delete
    2. You should definitely go try it!

      Delete
  2. That place looks really nice. Since Lin and Aurora suggest me to take my future date to that restaurant, I will take my future girlfriend there someday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is so wonderful! I'd really want to go there with my friends next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard Aurora and fatimah talk abut the food in this restaurant in class wich made me very excited to try this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard Aurora and fatimah talk abut the food in this restaurant in class wich made me very excited to try this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes,It's my comment upon hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, actually i think you choose a absolutely correct place to eat and food too. Seem everyone ordered better than mine.

    ReplyDelete