Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Coral Ridge Ice Arena







LEADERTALLIS

Last Friday our group went to the Coral Ridge Ice Arena for ice skating. It's located in target. When we got there, we were all excited for the thing we gonna do. The day we went there had a lot of children too. Although they are young, the skated well than us! Some children also intently tumbled on the ice ground. The laughter resounded in the whole skating rink. I skated in my childhood too, but it was on the ground and different with this place which is on ice. There were several times I was going to fall over. At last I was able to skate in the straight line without any help. I was so cheerful for this. We had really a fun time in the skating rink, and I satisfied myself with panda express which is beside the skating area after we finished skating. Next time I hope I will come with my friends again.


REVIEWER ALBERT

We went to the Coral Ridge Mall to skate on last Friday. It is so interesting but definitely kind of difficult for me. Although i had passed by many times but this is my first time to play it. The ice ground is big enough to at least 100 people. I think it is so cool because when you are skating on the ice which just feels like fly, and the temperature is cold in the ground so i can take an imagine that i was walking through a lake on the top. I think there is a good thing that there were not too many people on Friday, which also means that i had less opportunity to run down other people. But i found one truth is that the people who played on the ground are children under 15 mostly, and i skated not so good....To sum up, I think it is a wonderful place to have fun. I believe with couple days training, everyone would get the skills to skate. Hope you guys have fun.


COMPARERYU

I have been skate in China when I was 6 years old. I enjoy skating because skating make me feel free. In America I have a chance to skate I feel so excited. Ahmed, Elbert, Tallis and I went to Coral Ridge Mall and went skate on Friday afternoon. There are some children skating when we arrived and the space is the normal size. When we started skating I felt pretty good because the ice surface is very smoothy. We really enjoy the experience of skating here. Comparing with China’s skate rinks which are uneven make me feel not comfortable and feel very dangerous because I will fall down. I prefer the America’s skate rinks.


EXPERT - AHMED


My group and I have planned to go to do ice skating since the beginning of last week. On last Friday, after we finished our classes, we met outside the BHC building. Then, we went to the Coral Ridge Mall with Yu’s friend. After that, we were watching the people who was playing there, and we felt excited. As soon as we paid the amount, we took our boots. Then we entered the ice court. It was really hard for me at the beginning because it was my first time. Then, I used to it. Finally, we enjoyed playing there. It was good experience for me.

6 comments:

  1. It looks very funny! I also always ice skating in my hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, How was the ice skating experiment with you? For a long time I have wanted to try it, but I am scared to fall down on my face..Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... This picture is so funny! Especially Ahmed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this picture! Looks fun, I may try it after the final.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Ahmed's face! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice! I want to go there next time!

    ReplyDelete