Tuesday, November 17, 2015

IMU CAB MOVIE






Leader by Vicky
  This week, I went to IMU with my group members to watch a movie called Fantastic Four. In fact, we would have watched Mission impossible, but two of my group members had watched it. We went to IMU on Wednesday evening. I remembered the weather was too windy in that day. We bought four tickets, and JJ was so nice, and generate to buy tickets. Compared with other movie theatres, tickets are not expensive. We enjoyed this movie in the beginning, but at the end, we are both sleepy because the story is very normal, and I can imagine what happened next, but in general, the story appeal people to go against evil, and yearn for peace. It talked about four people who have beyond capacity help people who need help. Meanwhile, they prevent evil’s plan that destroy the world. I thought IMU is a good way to watch movies because it was not only cheap but also near the University. I recommend this place strongly!


Comparer- Camille

Actually I have already been to IMU Cab movie several times before our Google map project. Since I really love this place, I was glad that our group chooses this place to watch movie. IMU Cab movie provides a really great environment for watching movies. The seats are comfortable and the quantity is also enough for audiences. What attracts me the most is the price of ticket, which only costs 3 dollars for each movie, much more cheaper than my hometown’s cinemas. The sound equipment is pretty good. However, because of the low price, the screen might not be as good as those high-price cinemas. Generally, it should be a nice place to see movies, especially the movies that had been taken placed in other cinemas. I would keep seeing movies there in the future days!

Reviewer by Zakiah

Last week our group went to the IMU to see the movie. The place was very quiet. Just our group and other fourth people saw this movie which is name Fantastic 4.First, we bought the ticket for this movie. Person who bought this ticket was very nice that he did not make us to wait long time. Then we started to watch movie which is a mazing movie. In the benign, I feel this boring, but after some minutes it became very excited. It was quiet place, so we were enjoying to watch the movie. Also, it has a parking for the car near this place. I like this place to watch movie in it, so I will go another time to see other movies.


Expert by JJ


On last Thursday, we went to IMU to watch the film, fantastic 4. I have watched several interesting films at IMU. I think IMU is familiar for everyone because we have lots of orientations and meetings there. When we turn lights on, the room looks like study room and formal. However, when the room is dark, it truly looks like cinema. The tickets are sold at first floor and the films are on the third floor. One ticket just cost three dollars and it is truly cheap. When we arrived there, the film has already begun.  However, it is around eight o’clock, so there are not may people. We should find our seat in dark situation. Even though we miss some interesting parts at the beginning of the film, which I judge by other audiences’ laughing, we still have a good time at there. Watching an interesting film with friends is a good choice, especially horrible films. 

1 comment: