Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mama's Deli

Leader - JJ
There are five people in our group

Last Saturday, we went to Mana's Deli. We cannot see any information from this name. However, when we arrived there, it locates near Subway in downtown and it is an American fast food. There are not lots of people, but everyone ordered soup. It looks strange and interesting because I prefer order a drink rather than soup. However, after tasting that, I knew the reason. I ordered that is called BBQ. I like this kind of sauce. However, it is different from what exist in my mind. It tasted dried and sweet. Actually, I do not like sweet food. That is why people ordered soup, which can neutralize the taste. Anyway, I still feel happy that I can have lunch with my teammates together.





Expert by Zakiah:
    Before some days, our group went to Mana's Deli which has many kind of food. I did not ate it before, but I think it is like Subway that I ate it several times. The food is not bad, but the environment is clean. When we arrived, we decided when we need to sit then we ordered our food which were sandwich. After a few minutes, the waiter gave everyone what was ordered. In addition, Vicky and I did not know how to eat our sandwich because we cannot eat the sandwich by knif  frouk and spon. When  were eating the lunch while we were talking about the taste. Finally, we enjoyed to eat lunch together. We had a good time together. However, I think it is a good place to eat brackfast not lunch.

Comparer - Vicky
This week, we went to the Mama's Deli that is a west restaurant. The decoration of this restaurant was very beautiful. The table was not so big, but it is enough to contain four people. Especially I liked the color of table best because it could create a warm atmosphere. I did not know how to order, and I did not know which food tastes the best, so I asked waitress to recommend me some delicious food. She advised me to order a sandwich. I ordered it, but I did not get used to eat this kind of sandwich because I did not like cheese. I thought I will order something food that fit me. May be my taste was different from others. However, I liked this restaurant’s atmosphere that was warm and quiet. Compared with china’s restaurant, as you know, Chinese food was very famous. I liked the hot pot restaurant best. I remember Chinese restaurant has many people every time I went there, and I have to stand in a long queue, which wastes me a long time to wait because that restaurant is very famous in China. It is too noisy and crowd, but this restaurant that we chose in this week was quiet in America, and I do not worry about too many people or too much noises.

Reviewer - Camille
       We decided to go to the Mama’s Deli after Friday’s classes because it is a appropriate time for lunch. We used Google map to lead us to the right place, which was located on the side of Washington Street. It looks pretty cute, especially the navy blue wall, which make people feel relax to have meals in this restaurant. We entered and ordered for food. The waitresses were nice and patient. We all ordered some sandwiches and some salad rolls. (I ordered a tuna salad.) The foods were offered quickly. Even though it was a little too sweat, I enjoyed my tuna salad very much. The environment was quiet and relaxing, which could be a very nice place for people to chat or just have a rest.




1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy!!! I love the soup and sandwiches at Mama's! Vicky, you don't like cheese!!!?!?!??!?!??! You're missing out! My favorite there is the grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup! Yum!

    ReplyDelete