Monday, November 9, 2015

Graze.





Leader:BAO

AT 3:30 pm this Monday Nov.9, LU,SUMMER,RUOXI and I decided to go to Graze to eat something. But when we arrived here we found it didn't open yet, so we took pictures outside first. Then we went to the ice cream shop which just in the opposite of Graze  to wait it open. At 5 pm it finally opened, and we went to order two sushi food. One California king and one Crispy shrimp, And both of them tasted very delicious. This restaurant's decoration looked very simple and comfortable. I noticed there have a lot of wine and beer in the cabinet. If you are already over 21 years old, you can come here to have a drink. I bet you will like this feel of the restaurant.
    Reviewer: Lu
    This week, our group went to the Graze to have some food. When I walked in Graze, I was impressed by the decoration of the bar counter, which has many beautiful bottles containing spirits. In addition, Graze is decorated in a cozy atmosphere; to make it clear, there are a lot of orange lights that can make guests feel warm and homey and the fabulous scenery of the street is available from Graze. However, hen it comes to the food, it is not so satisfying. Price was high for what was served. Food was ok but nothing amazing or noteworthy enough to worth the price. Furthermore, while I was ordering the food, I was confused about what kind of restaurants it is. They have Chinese spring rolls, French crab cakes, Japanese sushi and American burgers and fries. As a result, the variety of cuisine makes Graze not special. I suggest that they should focus on a specific field of cuisine. In a nutshell, I may not highly recommend Graze to my friends, but it is still a good place to go if you want to try different types of food.



EXPERT BY RUOXI


On Monday, I and my group members went to the GRAZE. GRAZE is in the downtown, so it is not far away from our study halls. And it is near the University Capitol Center, so it is easy to find. It takes about 10 minutes walking from Blank Honors Center. If you do not want to walk you can take a bus or a taxi to get to the UCC first and then walk there, because cars are not allowing to drive in that street. GRAZE is not like the normal restaurants to eat food, people also can drink there, in graze there are some special drinks. But people under 21 are not allowing to drink. We went there at dinner time, in GRAZE there are PLATES, SUSHI, SALADS, SIDES and DESSERT. I like sushi much more, because I think sushi match Asian flavor much better. When you get in the GRAZE, the waiter will take you to the seat, and they will order to you, you do not have to do these things by yourselves.









7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review
    I usually see this restaurant in my way to home.
    what kind of food do they have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this restaurant looks like very nice, while I have a question to ask. Is the price in this restaurant expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~!The sushi looks very delicious. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting, I really really really wish that I am over 21 so I could experience what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to go there so bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to go there so bad

    ReplyDelete